It is a skin peel for the whole body, especially recommended before the summer time.
- smoothing and renovating the skin before the summer
- freeing the skin of dead cells and excess sebum (back and neckline)
- protection against ingrown hair after hair removal
- keratosis pilaris
- complementation and preparation for slimming treatments, stimulating penetration of active ingredients
- suitable for all skin types
The treatment is performed with a delicate massage, it smooths the skin and improves elasticity of tired and dehydrated skin. Filorga Body Peeling is used in the form of an emulsion with a mousse-like consistency. The formula is composed of two preparations:
- glycolic peeling GLYKOPEEL 20
- glycolic acid - has strong exfoliating properties, reduces the thickness of the overgrown stratum corneum, eliminates comedones, stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), enhances permeability of the epidermis and the dynamics of penetration of depigmenting agents and vitamins through the epidermis, improves the skin condition reducing wrinkles, the symptoms of acne and eliminating discolouration.
- kojic acid - is a strong depigmentation agent, reducing the synthesis of melanin by inhibiting the activity and synthesis of tyrosinase in the cells. In the GLYKOPEEL solution, the kojic acid is used in concentration of 5%.
- Bearberry extract - its leaves contain arbutin (hydroquinone glucoside), flavonoids, malic and citric acid. Hydroquinone is considered the primary topical ingredient for depigmentation. It inhibits the production of tyrosinase (an enzyme which catalyses the production of melanin).
- White mulberry extract - is rich in flavonoids protecting the skin. They inhibit collagenase and elastase (enzymes responsible for the degradation of connective tissue), stimulate the synthesis of collagen and protect capillaries. The mulberry extract improves the skin elasticity, protects the skin and slows down its ageing process.
- Vitamins - play an important role in protection, restructuring and regeneration of the skin. They intensify the action of GLYKOPEEL. Vitamin A is one of the most effective skin anti-ageing components. It stimulates the cell division process, regulates the growth and functioning of the epidermal cells - it prevents reduction of its thickness. Additionally, vitamin A helps to protect the skin from harmful environmental factors . It improves the condition of dry skin and soothes redness. Vitamin C is an essential component in the production of collagen, moreover, it induces the cell metabolism and activates fibroblasts. It improves firmness and overall skin condition. Vitamin C is a highly effective antioxidant, has whitening properties, prevents excessive production of melanin. Vitamin E is an antioxidant. It is often used to enhance the action of preparations protective against sun. It also stimulates the skin microcirculation and revitalises the epidermis. Vitamin E softens the skin and soothes any skin inflammatory conditions or redness.
- body milk with cell extracts - Filorga Body Milk.
This exceptional composition allows for the elimination of dead cells of the epidermis, restoration of a healthy skin tone, it stimulates the synthesis of collagen (visible improvement of the skin firmness) and allows for increased penetration of the active ingredients present in the body milk. The combined body peeling treatment leaves the skin smooth and silky to the touch.
How often and how many peels are needed?
- for optimal results, 3 – 6 sessions, spaced 7 days apart, twice a year, are recommended.
Maintenance of the treatment effects at home:
To continue the result of Filorga body peeling, it is advised to apply Filorga Body Milk with natural cell extract and sea mist after each time you take a shower or have a bath. Such procedures will make your skin glowing, flexible and fresh.