Plexr - nonsurgical lifting
PLEXR - Ravish by look
You take care of yourself. You apply many of anti-aging preventions, you perform aesthetic medicine treatments to improve your skin's condition. However, you notice, that drooping eyelids make your face look sad and tired and the drooping angles of the eye give you few years more. These natural aging-processes cause us to lose the youthul face-appearance. In addition, many people feel discomfort because of redundance of skin in eyelid's area. They avoid surgical intervention for fear of the surgery itself, as well as for fear of the possible complications and healing process. The aesthetic medicine has already found the solution for that - without impletion, without needles and without scalpel.
PLEXR - GENERATON OF MICRO PLASMA-BEAMS
PLEXR is a plasma generator, that generates a controlled and targeted micro plasma beam by ionizing the gases contained in the air. Plasma is formed between the tip of the device and the skin of the patient, with a small electric arc. This arc, in controlled way, is capable of epidermis sublimation and constrictendness the skin, at the place of its action. As a result the eyelid is upstretched and it makes "opened eye" effect.
WHAT IS PLASMA? MECHANISM OF ACTION
Plasma is an ionized gas, containing (approximately) the same amount of positive as of negative charges. Because of the specifix properties, it is called the fourth (alongside with gas, liquid and solid) the matter of state. During the operation of micro plasma beam on the patient's skin, the external layers of the epidermis evaporate (it is called sublimation). It causes strong skin tautness, in the treated area. The effect of this action is to shrink the skin on the treated area and in consequence, it leads to eye lifting and reduction of the wrinkles.
Unlike to other techniques, the PLEXR Plasma does not cause inflammation of the surrounding tissues, just because its effect is limited to the boundary of the basal layer. PLEXR does not cause bleeding and necrosis of the surrounding tissues. These observations have been confirmed in histological studies of tissues treated with the PLEXR device. As a result, PLEXR does not exclude patients from everyday activities - makeup is enough to cover the treated areas, during the 5-day healing time.
PLEXR is not a LASER:
- different principle of action
- the laser uses protons to evaporate and damage the tissue
- the tissue absorbs energy, in a completely different way
- lasers use different wavelenghts to treat specific indications
- lasers modify the basal layer, they cause necorsis and inflammation in the deep layers of the skin, and as a result, it leads to tissue regeneration, and it increases collagen synthesis.
- PLEXR does not cause the skin damage
- PLEXR can be applied to all skin phototypes
- there is no risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- short healing time
- rapid re-indentification
- no inflammatory reaction in the surrounding tissues
HOW THE PLEXR TREATMENT LOOKS LIKE?
Non-ablatical surgery, as the name implies itself, does not use a scalpel or laser energy to remove excess skin. It elimanates many possible complications of such an interventions.
This eyelid correction technique is defined as a "dynamic" method, because it allows for full control of the operator, during the procedure. It also allows to observe the effect in real time. The operator may ask the patient to close and open eyes during the treatment, to follow the effects of his work "on live". This technique is called "non-ablatical" because it is executed without removing excess skin, without interruption of the dermis permanence, and without removing excess fat.
This procedure is hold by making small points on the skin surface through plasma, which is generated from the PLEXR device. Each of this points is about 0.5mm apart from each other, what allows to keep the perfect plasticity of the eyelid movement, until the procedure is completed.
Each of these points causes sublimation of superficial corneocytes (epidermis cells) without damaging the dermis, without bleeding and what is the most important - without damaging or necrosis surrounding tissues.
Over 5 years of clinical trials and thousands of patients have shown that, thanks to this non-ablatical technique, it's possible to obtain the perfect skin tautness over the eye-area and, consequently we can eliminate skin crinkle and worry line as well.
The typical procedure lasts less than 20 minutes and the skin prick strups, with a diameter, less than 1 mm, persist up to 5-7 days. The best results are obtained after 1 to 4 treatments, it depends on the skin condition.
PLEXR IS NOT JUST A TREATMENT OF DROOPING EYELIDS
- the main indication is the eye area lifting (non-invasive blepharoplasty),
- lifting of the underside face (a.k.a. hamster effect),
- treatment of preserved and deep wrinkles in the eye area (crow's feets) and in the mouth area (so-called smoker's wrinkles),
- removing the lentigos and stubborn hyperpigmentation,
- removing the skin lesions such as : lumphoblastoma, flat warts, seborrheic warts, fibroids, actinic keratosis, verrucas,
- treatment of scars and stretch marks.
- active autoimmune diseases
- infectious diseases of bacterial and viral skin (eg. active herps)
- diseases affecting the healing process (eg. uncontrolled diabetes)
PLEXR - ALTERNATIVE FOR SURGICAL BLEPHAROPLASTY
PPLEXR, a non-ablatical dynamic and sublimatic blepharoplasty, is an excellent alternative to traditional surgical methods, mostly, due to its great aesthetic effects, but because of the patient's comfort during the treatment as because of healing process as well.PLEXR provides optium clinical effects. This procedure is simply and totally safe for the patents. It does not leave any marks of surgical interventions.
ADVANTAGES OF PLEXR THERAPY
- ca. 70% of the effect is visible immediately after the treatment
- it does not exclude patients from daily activities
- it allows for eyelid correction surgery with the full possibility of the eyelid movement during the surgery and just after it.
- Operator's full control during the operation
- Needle pads are not required during the surgery
- treatment does not cause inflammation and necrossis of surrounding tissues
HOW HEALING PROCESS LOOKS LIKE?
After treatment, there are small spots (crusts) on the skin, and they persist for 5-7 days.
- You can cover them with a make-up foundation (that moment, there are ot visible).
- Slight swelling may occur, in the affected area, on 2 or 3 days.
- At the moment, when the scabs are dropped off, the skin may be slightly red for 1 to 2 weeks.
Try to apply the cream, which accelerates healing process, skin regeneration and reduce erythema.
EFFECTS OF THE TREATMENTS: