Endermologie LPG Cellu M6 Integral
Endermologie is the massage of soft tissue coatings with a special head equipped with two movable rollers, which massage sucked skin and subcutaneous tissue into the head.
This method uses two electronically controlled rollers placed in an airtight chamber, that work in conjunction with negative pressure. A skin fold is created, rolled up by the first one, and rolled by the other roll. This fold is massaged (rolled) in several directions by a self-propelled surgical head. In addition, the rollers also move relative to each other. This process is supplemented by continuous or rhythmically variable underpressure. The device is controlled by a microprocessor. The control panel provides data on the thickness of the skin fold and therapeutic parameters: the speed and direction of roll rotation as well as the time and intensity of the treatment. Depending on the area of the body, you can choose the right size of heads.
The device's operation is mechanical. It involves the use of fluid massage movements to improve lymph flow and improve lymph nodes.
The massage is performed from the periphery towards the venous outlets, which is why first the large lymph trunks and lymph nodes should be cleared, and then gradually support the flow of the lymph. Massage as a mechanical stimulus causes changes in the body and reactions of a local and general character.
The impact of endermologic treatments on connective tissue leads to many beneficial effects caused by improved circulation in tissues subjected to massages. This effect is used in rehabilitation after injuries and in delaying and even reversing aging processes.
LPG Cellu M6 Integral allows the use of two Endermologie® techniques for performing highly precise procedures in the area of the body (Lipomassage®) and face (Endermolift®). This is one of the most effective methods of combating cellulite, excessive body fat, flaccidity of the skin of the body and face,and edema as well.
Unique properties of Cellu M6 Integral LPG endrmology:
- higher efficiency - increased mechanical stimulation, effectiveness confirmed by clinical trials (after 8 weeks of Endermologie® therapy with the Mecano-Stimulation technique the collagen content in the skin increases by 240%, elastin by 180%, and the lipolysis process is increased by 70%)
- it achieves 50x higher efficiency in body treatments and 3x greater effectiveness on the face larger rollers size, larger chamber, better suction parameters - both the rollers and the suction chamber are larger than in the case of traditional Endermologie, thanks to which the treatment works much more accurately and deeper
- a larger number of heads, a new type of heads - it increases the treatment options thus guarantees higher efficiency and firmer skin firming
- facial treatment - new heads (heads with flaps) enable a new way of making precise and more effective treatments also on the face (3x greater efficiency): reduction of crow's feet, wrinkles around the lips, firming the skin - the first effects are visible immediately after the performed treatment
- new purposes, e.g. therapeutic, for pregnant women and in sports
Face Endermologie - the principle of operation
Modern endermologie, non-invasive technology ensures perfect drainage and a natural face, neck, cleavage and breast lift thanks to the combination of a rhythmic, three-dimensional vacuum massage with vibration massage of the deep layers of the skin. Intense, three-dimensional stimulation of deep layers of the skin, stimulates fibroblasts (skin cells) to produce collagen and elastin, causing firming, smoothing and improving skin tone, reducing the depth of wrinkles and reducing contour imperfections.
The LPG device is equipped with programs for different types of skin (sensitive, flabby, with wrinkles).
LPG Liftmassage treatments have the following effects:
- elimination of oedemas - caused by water retention in the body, fatigue or after plastic surgery
- firming the skin of the face, neck, cleavage and bust
- density and regeneration of mature, loose skin
- illumination and improvement of the skin's color
- rejuvenating and stopping the naturally progressive effects of skin aging
- chin contour modeling - shapes and improves the oval of the face
- smoothing and reducing the depth of wrinkles and furrows
Endermologie treatment programs
1. Aesthetic: cellulite, body shaping, elasticity and firming of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
2. Therapeutic: chronic venous insufficiency, scars, plastic surgery, liposuction support.
3. Sports: tendon and muscle injuries, muscle recovery and regeneration after training and sports competitions.
Indications for treatments
- Silhouette modeling.
- Postural defects and conditions caused by overload of muscles and joints.
- Making the skin more elastic and firm.
- Pain syndrome of the spine.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Disorders of venous-lymphatic circulation.
- The tendency to accumulate water in the body (edema, mainly limbs).
- Decline, muscle damage.
- Chronic inflammation of the joints, muscles, tendons.
- Rheumatic and degenerative diseases.
- Plastic surgery, liposuction.
- Preparation for training, relaxation. Rehabilitation after injuries and sports vulnus.
Clinical effects of endermologic procedures
- Making the walls of the blood vessels more flexible.
- Oxygenation and nutrition of tissues.
- Increase lipolysis in adipose tissue.
- Stimulation of fibroblasts for the production of collagen and elastin.
- Delaying the effects of aging.
- Firming, flexibility, skin tone improvement.
- Improvement of sebaceous and sweat ducts of the skin.
- Improving skin vascularity.
- Increase in skin temperature.
- Exfoliation of the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Improvement of venous-lymphatic circulation.
- Reduction of edema.
- Faster absorption of exudates.
- Nutrition and oxygenation of muscles and joints.
- Counteracting overloads and injuries.
- Increase muscle capacity to work.
- Stronger congestion of the massaged area.
- The stimulating, relaxing and calming effects.
- Acceleration of metabolism.
- Increased flexibility of muscles and joints.
- Abatement of muscle tension.
Contraindications to treatments
- Phlebitis and thrombosis.
- Active viral and bacterial infections.
- Fresh wounds and orthopedic injuries.
- Heart diseases.
- Active varicose disease.
- Mechanical damage to the skin.
- Facial operations in the last 4 months.
- Chemical, mechanical and laser exfoliation in the last month.
- Botulinum toxin injected in the last 2 weeks.
- Pain in the area of the surgery.
The endermologic procedure is also successfully used in combination therapy with needle and needle-free mesotherapy. As a result of combining these methods, deeper absorption of active substances leads to faster and better therapeutic effects.
Literature: Adamski Z., Kaszuba A.: Dermatologia dla kosmetologów, Rozdział 35, Endermologia Dagmara Fus, Grażyna Kulesza-Wlodarska, Jolanta Durasik