Keymed - plasma and platelet-rich fibrin
The platelet rich fibrin is a three-dimensional structure, the matrix of which is fibrin. In the spaces of the three-dimensional fibrin net there are high concentrations of non-activated, functional, intact platelets, white blood cells and mesenchymal stem cells. All of these elements, collectively with fibrin create a matrix structure - a spatial structure that constantly and in the long term stimulates the plates to release growth factors, cytokines and effectively directs the migration of mesenchymal stem cells to the site of body injury. Growth factors and stem cells released from the space of the fibrin grid, strongly stimulate the biological renewal of tissues.
The platelet rich fibrin is in the form of a liquid I-PRF fraction and an advanced, constant A-PRF fraction. The liquid I-PRF fibrin applied topically to the tissues immediately fills the spaces from the inside. Due to the spatial structure created in the tissues, platelets located in the network, white blood cells and stem cells are slowly released from the fibrin matrix and the process of tissue, cell and vessel renewal and angiogenesis begins.
What is the difference between a platelet-rich plasma treatment and a platelet-rich fibrin regimen?
In the plasma platelet rich method, the platelets release high concentrations of growth factors very quickly.
In the case of platelet-rich fibrin, platelets encapsulated in the three-dimensional structure of fibrin are activated in the long-term.
Slowly released growth factors are longer stimulating the repair process, thanks to which we obtain much stronger regenerating effects.
When should I use the platelet-rich plasma treatments? When take the platelet-rich plasma method? When take a combined procedure?
The treatment with the use of platelet-rich plasma is used when the skin is poorly tense, with fine wrinkles. When it is dry, with signs of exhaustion, with uneven coloring. The skin needs revitalization, it needs to regain its shine. Platelet rich plasma is a preparation of choice for a regenerating treatment of several areas of our body at the same time, eg face, neck, cleavage and hands. We need 4-8 ml of plasma for one treatment.
The treatment with platelet-rich fibrin is used when there are significant signs of skin aging: deep wrinkles, folds, furrows, crow's feet or when the skin is sunken and there are tissue defects. When you need to fill acne scars as well. We need 1-2ml of liquid platelet-rich fibrin to fill and regenerate.
Do zabiegu wypełnienia i regeneracji potrzebujemy wówczas 1-2 ml płynnej fibryny bogatopłytkowej.
The combined treatment is used when our skin needs a comprehensive regeneration of several areas of our body at the same time: for example when there are furrows, deep wrinkles on the face, in addition the skin of the face, neck, cleavage and hands is lacking in firmness, color, flexibility. When we want rapid regeneration and fast healing of tissues after treatments.
We require 4-8 ml of plasma and 1-2 ml of liquid platelet-rich fibrin for the filling, regeneration and revitalization procedure.
How do growth factors in platelet rich plasma work, and how does platelet-rich fibrin work?
As far, more than 30 growth factors have been found in platelets.
THE ROLE OF GROWTH FACTORS:
- stimulate tissue regeneration processes
- stimulate fibroblasts to create new collagen
- They support the process of angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels)
- They activate mesenchymal stem cells
- evitalization of face, neck, cleavage and hand skin
- skin dry, without tension, with signs of fatigue
- trains and cellulite
- patients at risk of allergy
- excellent complement after laser treatment - an effective "dressing" after the laser
- patients, who are looking for natural products
- aking aspirin and other analgesics–aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are a contraindication for the procedure
- blood disorders: platelet dysfunction syndromes, critical thrombocytopenia, fibrinogen deficiency, haemodynamic instability, sepsis
- tumors(including leukemia, myelomas) – the patient can be qualified for surgery, if at least 5 years have passed since the end of the treatment
- gestation and lactation: we do not perform procedures for ethical reasons, we do not carry out clinical trials in pregnant women and during breastfeeding -treatment with anticoagulants
- hepatitis: in case of acute inflammation or cirrhosis of the liver, you can not perform
- an acute treatment of diseases with autoimmune.
- smoothing wrinkles
- the improvement of elasticity, tension and skin density
- a resilient, moisturized skin
- revitalization of the skin, smoothing and unification of the skin tone
- accelerated healing process after aesthetic medicine treatments, eg. after laser therapy
- Improvement of skin perfusion
- remodulation of collagen fibers
- fitness classes
- do not take a hot baths
- abstain from practicing active sports
- have to take care of the hygiene of the treatment area
- a patient seeking treatment with platelet-rich plasma does not have to be fasted.
The platelet rich fibrin along with platelets, platelet-derived growth factors and stem cells forms a spatial structure. This MATRIX structure constantly and in the long term stimulates the plates to release growth factors, cytokines and effectively directs the migration of mesenchymal stem cells to the site of body injury.
Growth factors and stem cells released from the space of the fibrin net, strongly stimulate the biological renewal of tissues (eg. skin).
What are the indications for the treatment of plasma and platelet-rich fibrin?
What is the procedure?
The treatment consists in the administration of plasma and/or platelet-rich fibrin in place of the skin requiring regeneration. The effect is visible after the first treatment. In order to maintain the regeneration of the face, neck, cleavage, hands or other surroundings, a series of 2-3 treatments is recommended every 3-4 weeks.
EVERY TREATMENT IS COMPOSED OF 3 STAGES:
STAGE I - blood collection. Blood is collected from the patient in a sitting position, and in particularly vulnerable people in a lying position. Blood is taken from the vein in the elbow crook. The average amount of blood collected: 8-16 ml (1-2 tubes).
STAGE II - obtaining plasma and/or platelet-rich fibrin. Blood collected using the PRP keymed in vivoTM and/or I-PRF keymed in vivoTM kit.
STAGE III - administration of collected plasma and/or platelet-rich fibrin by injection into the skin tissue wherewithal the mesotherapy, or linearly along wrinkles.
Contraindications to the procedure:
Safety of the procedure:
No risk of intolerance, allergies or immunological reactions.
Properly collected and centrifuged blood as well as properly performed procedure do not carry any risk of dangerous complications. Platelet rich plasma is a preparation derived from the patient's own blood. Sometimes minor bruises can appear after the procedure, which disappear after a few days.
Preparation for the procedure:
1. HYDRATION THE ORGANISM ON THE TREATMENT DAY – the patient should drink min. 1.5 liters of water during the day, before the procedure.
2. TAKING THE PAINKILLERS BEFORE THE TREATMENT – the patient can take a painkiller before the procedure: 1-2 tablets of paracetamol (1-2x500mg). The patient should not use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs before surgery and for 7 days after the treatment.
3. DURING THE TREATMENT DAY YOU MUST NOT USE:
Platelet-rich plasma and KEYMED platelet-rich fibrin are obtained, by using test tubes that have safety certificates.