Dermal fillers - tear trough area.
A unique gel specifically designed for the eye circle treatment.
Redensity is a new line of the newest generation products for wrinkle correction. Thanks to their unique ingredients they can be addressed particularly for the sensitive areas of the face.
Redensity [II] is the newest product created in Teoxane laboratory, dedicated to the under eye area treatment. It guarantees lasting effects and, at the same time, excellent tolerance of the product, which was proven with clinical tests.
Redensity [II] is a revolutionary 3 in 1 product. It contains:
1) optimally matched concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA) - 15 mg/g, slightly cross linked,
2) skin rejuvenating complex (8 amino acids: Glycine, Lysine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Valine and Arginine, 3 antioxidants: Glutathion, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Alphalipoic Acid, 2 minerals: Zinc and Copper, 1 vitamin: B6)
3) Lidocaine Hydrochloride.
Redensity [II] is a new, unique gel, just slightly hygroscopic, meaning, it attracts very little water, resulting in minimal or no swelling after injecting, and so it is developed especially for the treatment of very delicate area around the eyes. Moreover, Redensity [II] has specific mechanical properties that induce a light gel which exerts low pressure on the tissues, contributing to a reduced risk of oedema (1,5%), which was proven during the 3rd phase of clinical research (67 patients monitored for a year).
Viscoelasticity of Redensity [II] gel is perfectly designed so as to coat the eye circle region. It is different from other dermal fillers in that it assures a perfect control of positioning of the gel with easier technique of injecting. Physicians esteem the product to be easy to inject (81%) and position (100%).
Redensity [II] has been developed for the tear trough area as well as for the treatment of fine lines, offering natural, safe and maximum long-term results of correction.
- Dark hollow circles
- Tear trough area
- Palpeblomalar groove
- Minimal palpeblar or malar bags (bags under eyes)
- Dark circles without the loss of volume
- Discolourations of dark circles
- Large palpeblar or malar bags (bags under eyes)
Effects of filling the tear trough with Injectable dermal filler Redensity 2: